All reviews ford center parking garage attending an event double tree stone city direct access beautiful hotel front desk celebrated my birthday in room dining children's museum hockey game located downtown public library sky walk meeting space usb outlets
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Staff is very kind and helpful. I greatly enjoyed my stay. If I needed anything, the staff was all over it. The staff also offered to transport me back and forth to my business meetings, which was wonderful, even though this area is not hard to maneuver around.
Thank You!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This DoubleTree is new and awesome! The rooms are huge and the beds are comfy as always. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. The pedestrian walkway to the Ford Center is very convenient if you are attending an event there. If you would like to be on the same level as the walkway choose a room on the second floor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Other than a sullen desk clerk and completely unusable WiFi, this hotel is awesome. Our room was HUGE - very comfortable and clean. We didn’t try the pool, but were informed by an enthusiastic young man we met in the elevator that it was “the best pool ever!” One thing we will remember when booking again is to ask for a top floor. The floors above were unusually creaky for such a new hotel, and the person above us was an early riser! Regardless, we will be booking here for any future stays in Evansville!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It was a girls trip to Evansville and this hotel was a nice surprise. The hotel itself is newer, clean and well maintained. There is an outdoor pool which is why we went to this particular spot. They have a great outdoor fire pit as well. The biggest treat was Jim the maintenance man, he went out of his way to be accommodating. He was friendly, and took care of every request at the pool and was just a great asset to this property. We will be back

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2018

the hotel was convenient to the Evansville Otter stadium and Casino. Room and hotel very clean and comfortable. Only negative is you pay $12 per day to park. I would stay here again. I wish there were more food options close by.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family