All reviews waffles breakfast room a great nights sleep economy hotel few issues hot shower lower price biscuits and gravy the check in process hotel room free breakfast comfortable beds night's sleep front desk staff brown county andy walmart
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Average room. Average breakfast. The check in person was also cleaning the rooms. The bathroom were clean. We went downtown on the advise of our check in person. We were very happy we took her advice. We had a great time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It was very upseting to be informed that my debit card was charge $20.00 dllrs for late check out, especially went I call and ask and they didn't informed me about the charge. They don't have written anywhere is a catch since they have your CC info they just do it. Breakfast was very poor and manager attitude was not costumer oriemted. If you want to visit just ne awared and check your charces before you leave.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Amish P, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Yolys,
I am very sorry to hear that you were not informed about the fees that apply to certain upgrades. We will be sure to take this into consideration of making that more clear for future guest. I am also saddened to hear that you did not enjoy breakfast. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as it helps us improve. Once again, my sincerest apologies.
Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and pretty. It had a microwave and fridge. The staff was friendly and efficient. There was a nice outdoor patio for smokers, and it was next door to McDonald's. I would recommend they replace the carpet,but then they might raise the price.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Horrible!! Need I say more!! Rooms are to dark no light it's like there hiding Something! Carpet is dingy and very dirty rooms are to small, stinks like urine, not enough pillows, rude owners, blood on pillow case, and did I mention 156.00 a night!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Amish P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Sylvia,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Super 8 by Wyndham Columbus. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you had so many issues with your room. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problems and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Super 8, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Victoria
super8hotelcolumbus@gmail.com

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived Friday night (6/1/18) and the girl working the desk (young blond girl) was very friendly and helpful -thought she was great. Having said that, there were a few issues with the stay and they include;
1. The breakfast area was about 100 degrees
2. Maid service cleaned our room Saturday after our tag was on our door asking them not to clean it.
3. Saturday night apparently our shower was causing a leak and I had to explain to the one lady serval times that my daughter was not taking a bath and the water was not up to the stopper. I felt like she did not believe what I was telling her. No reason for us to make something up and we don’t make it a habit to cause leaks for other guests. The young blond desk clerk was with her and again, she was fine and no issues with her.
4. Check out was at 11 on Sunday which I confirmed at the front desk. When I returned to our room around 9:45 maid service was in our room starting to cleaning it after I once again left the tag on our door. I let her know that we would not be leaving until 11 and she apologized and left the room.

Positives coming out of this place was the evening desk clerk, the rooms were clean, and the breakfast really wasn’t too bad, and the maid was nice and apologetic when we came back and she was in our room. Overall the stay wasn’t terrible but those issues above were a little irritating.