“Croissants are so fresh!”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #38 of 390 Restaurants in Bloomington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch, great service and delicious food.

The house salad was so fresh and tasty, especially the warm croissant that can with it.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

They have almost everything. My husband picked salmon and shrimp. I had tilapia, shrimp and mango salsa sauce. Very tasty! The sides (coleslaws, mash potatoes, and broccoli casserole) were rather good. Staff were nice and served quickly. There was one thing that need to care about : the knife was not cleaned properly.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We were in Bloomington because our grandson’s baseball team was in a tournament. I contacted my brother to get some restaurant recommendations. He suggested Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, and was I glad we stopped there. My husband got the ribs and ribeye combo and he said the ribs were the best he had ever had and the ribeye had a really good flavor. I got the New Orleans Pasta, which was delicious!! I shared an onion ring appetizer with my son and they were amazing!! Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen is worth a repeat visit. Can’t wait until next time!!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Take out in afternoon, brought back to hotel. Salmon with salad was delicious. Later ate a full course meal on-site, Server very good and attentive. Food and service very good. Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen is large with beautiful décor and busy all-day. Outdoor seating and various drinks available. We were pleased.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Cheddars used to be our go to for quick affordable family meals. Our last visit was a disaster.

We were begrudgingly served, had to ask for straws, silverware, etc. Ordered an appetizer which came out 30 seconds before the meal. The waiter took my wife’s order for a sweet potato - came back 15 minutes later to say that they were out so she ordered a regular potato. Came back another 10 minutes to say they were out of those too. Then 10-15 minutes after that the table next to us got...wait for it...a potato!

The waiter complained that management had implemented a bunch of new things that weren’t working and thus the reason everything was taking forever.

Slow service and average food. This place is turning into Applebee’s!

1  Thank Ryne H