Lowest prices for your stay
US$113
US$104
BestWestern.comUS$113
PricelineUS$113
getaroom.comUS$115
All reviews room was clean free breakfast stayed here for one night comfortable stay front desk clerk groundhog bw il wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2020

Had a wedding block here and turned down the bed - cigarette in bed. Told manager who says "i talk to cleaning staff" and they came in the room made the bed and put the cigarette on the nightstand. Cleaning staff doesn't speak English. One room was so wet and musty. Parking lot dirty - pool green. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! Especially in COVID times. Just gross!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 2 July 2020

Not very clean and my room smelled like mold. Reception was outside smoking when we first arrived with 2 men. My bedding had animal hair on it. They did change my bedding as requested but this makes me wonder how dirty the room really was. We had to spray lysol in room to make it smell better. Manager was friendly and came to room fast to fix bedding. The room seemed humid and damp.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 25 June 2020

We have stayed at this hotel for several years while visiting family in the area. While it's still the nicest hotel in Woodstock, it has gotten run down - dreary, stained furnishings, thin towels. But what bothered us the most was that the hotel managers weren't wearing masks. When I asked them where their masks were, one person put hers on but the other didn't. Every time I saw them subsequently, they weren't wearing masks. The housekeeping staff did wear masks. I know that we can't expect the buffet breakfast to be available, but their 'grab & go" breakfast was pitiful - a small wrapped muffin & over-ripe bananas. We got carry out breakfast at 3 Brothers. The bed is harder than I like.

Reviewed 15 June 2020

We stayed 2 nights at this Best Western recently, check in went smoothly, nice friendly staff, our room was clean, breakfast was alright considering since the Covid outbreak they can't serve warm meals. The next morning when we left the hotel, I mentioned to the manager that the toilet in our room needed to looked at by a maintenance person because it wasn't flushing properly, he said he would have someone look at it. When we returned that night our room key card didn't work, so I had to go back down to the front desk and get another key card, the hotel staff wasn't at the desk or in back so I had to page her. I figured since maintenance hopefully looked at the hotel was the reason the key card didn't work when we returned. So after we got back into the room, we flushed the toilet and it overflowed. So back down to the front desk I went to request a different room, once again I had to page the front desk clerk, as she was outside with another guest that was staying at the hotel smoking. So once we got into the new room and pulled down the blankets to go to sleep, there was no sheet on the bed, only a mattress pad. Would I stay at this hotel again when I return to the area in July, probably not, nor am I likely to recommend it to other friends or family who will be visiting that area in a couple weeks.

Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

We came to Woodstock for the groundhog's day festivities and stayed here for one night. The hotel is just a five minute or so drive to downtown. We arrived prior to the 3:00 pm check in time. Our room was already ready and we were greeted very warmly. The room was clean and spacious, but it did have a musty smell. A complimentary breakfast is available, but we didn't try it because we wanted to get to the Square early for a good spot to see the groundhog. Overall, this is a good hotel that you can count on for a dependable stay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Henry P, General Manager at Best Western Woodstock Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2020

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Woodstock Inn