“Always awesome! Great service”
Review of Grill 89

Grill 89
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Westmont
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Always awesome! Great service and food. The brisket is great! Pot roast nachos! California deviled eggs! Fish tacos! Just a great diverse menu. Love all the craft cocktails too! If you have not gone, go! It’s Mike Dinka’s restaurant and I have seen him eating there twice!

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (87)

Reviewed 5 November 2020 via mobile

Jennifer was our waitress and she was great. I ordered the choice of two and we got ribs and I’m taking one home they were delicious the mild sauce was perfect for me the french fries were out of this world my husband the burger lover rates this burger a 5+ plus plus it was so lovely to sit outside and to enjoy ourselves with such a good service it was absolutely delicious I would never hesitate to come here. Arturo is great

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank Jeannie W
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

Excellent service & great atmosphere, i love the smell of smoking food! I chose to eat outside today and I’m happy that I did, I had the brisket melt, it was good, chopped brisket in sauce & I really liked their jalapeño coleslaw (not too spicy at all!). All the food I saw on its way to someone else’s table looked delicious! Looking forward to visiting here again!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Tons of gluten free options and not just generic! The beef brisket is amazing and pot roast nachos! Also love the California deviled eggs!! Made with avocado! Refreshing crafty cocktails!

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 28 July 2019 via mobile

Great place. Food was amazing. We ordered the brisket, corn beef, enchiladas and kid’s chicken fingers. Everything was great. Definitely going back the next time we are in Westmont.

Date of visit: July 2019