“good food”

Add it.
Parkway
Ranked #27 of 61 Restaurants in Sterling
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was hungry for chicken fried steak, and I figured they would have it here since I have eaten at other parkways. It was on the menu, although it was $10. It was very good, it was the right temp, and they had baked potatoes for lunch, which you usually have to wait for supper for that. I was genuinely surprised at how good the food was. The waitress was nice, but I felt like it was because their job required it. When the rice pudding wasn't warmed like I had asked, she did try three times to be sure she had warmed it to my satisfaction. That I didn't like, it was definitely out of a purchased bucket.
Easy to find. Just go into town a little ways on the one-way on the right side of the road, you'll see it plainly. Then to get back out of town, just go straight across the highway a block thru residential area and you can go back the way you came.
If your in Sterling, try it

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

They have the best pies. The other day I tried pineapple pie for the first time. It was awesome!! The peanut butter pie is great too. The choices on the menu are many. I have had the Swiss steak. It was really good!!! The whole staff is friendly and make you feel like family. It's worth a try!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Every time we go here we are always greeted nicely and with great service. The food is great no matter what we order it comes out hot and fresh. Everything on the menu tasted good. The chef/cook knows how to prepare the food. Great place for a family, and a couple. Not pricey and most everyone can eat for any budget.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

Inexpensive with fast service, friendly staff . We had a traditional breakfast of eggs, meat, toast & taters. My fifteen yr old grandson loved it! Our eggs were cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I had breakfast at the Parkway last Friday and found it to be a bad experience. The oatmeal was so bad that both of my friends couldn't eat more than a couple bites. It apparently tasted like wall plaster or something similar. I ordered a veggie omelette which tasted again like wall paste with american cheese over it. The service was poor, slow and the waitresses empathy lacking. Not sure what the other meals are like but breakfast is not their strong point.