“Dinner with friends”

Chicago Prime Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Chicago Prime Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 369 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Price range: US$12 - US$46
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Meacham Rd.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We always enjoy going there. Service was outstanding
Steaks are great. You can't go wrong
Nice wine selection. Reasonably priced
Nice place for date night or group of friends
Bar area nice too
I recommend you try it

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I like this restaurant so much that I became a member of the Millionaire's Club on my second visit. My wife and I routinely use this for our 1/month Date Night and every time is just fantastic. The staff works with you VERY well on a rather exhaustive list of food allergies, able to respond quickly and with no fuss being made over one can/cannot be consumed.

The staff is excellent.

George the owner is in a class by himself.

The food is simply outstanding. Steak, seafood, shellfish, I have not had a bad meal yet. The steak/fish has been done perfectly every single time.

I highly recommend this restaurant for dates, a nice evening out, groups, business dinners, etc.

It is worth your time.

1  Thank Brett W
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I’m actually surprised I’m leaving a negative experience due to all the positive reviews and I might of just had a bad server and management experience. We arrived promptly at our reservation time 6:30 and was seated immediately which was real nice considering how busy they were for Valentine’s Day. Our server Armand was pleasant and informative. It all went down hill when our food arrived and dropped off without our sever and sat on serving tray for about 10 minutes until I asked a passing server if it was our food she was very nice and served us. All of our food was room temp by that time and when my server finally arrived we had sent our food back they brought us new set of steaks but same deal not hot at all and didn’t want to make a big deal and wanted to continue with the evening . Asked for bread and water took 30 min. And when I expressed my experience with the manager he gave me a bottle of wine and aid I’m sorry what can I do I’m swamped with 50 people in the lobby waiting to be seated. Will consider giving it another try in hopes this was a special ocasión that over extended their capabilities of their services.

2  Thank Carlos S
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Had not had prime rib this good in a long time. Excellent appetizers( escargot, calamari, oysters Rockefeller) We had a party of five and all entrees were loved. (brick chicken, ribs, lamb chops, prime rib) This was excellent food, excellent service, excellent atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Super steaks, excellent service especially when you are at the bar- Miles is great. Visited today on Thanksgiving for the second year in a row and couldn’t have been more pleased with my steak or service. I would definitely go out of my way to visit this location.