“Good place to eat and bowl”
Review of T-Byrd Lanes

T-Byrd Lanes
Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Rochelle
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Food was great for a bowling alley. The lanes were oiled pretty good; I had no complaints on my bowling. I haven't bowled for two years and I got a 206 and a 236. The lanes were very forgiving.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Very nice, clean family bowling alley located right here in town! Great food and friendly staff always ready to take care of you. A long standing staple in our community!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been going here for years. We love the atmosphere. The owners and everyone that work there are helpful and friendly. The food is delicious! My favorite is the grilled chicken sandwich! There is definitely something for everyone.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

New roof being installed over this great bowling alley and restaurant/bar. Really food good...homemade coleslaw is oh, so good! But a fun place to go alone or with your family. Owners are top notch folks....friendly and fun!

1  Thank Golf7799
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Have been here several times and have never been disappointed. Love the brat burger, fries, burgers. Great food for and atmosphere.

1  Thank safish45

Been to T-Byrd Lanes? Share your experiences!