“Good food but service is slow....great if you're not in a hurry”

Tecalitlan Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Rochelle
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great Margaritas! Good, typical Mexican food, friendly wait staff. Great place to meet with family and friends. Have to go up and pay. Is like it better if the waitress took care of it. Take a while to check out.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I have had two meals from here and they were both delicious. Very fresh, nicely seasoned and as authentic as I know about. The rice and beans are also good, but the entrees were great! I had chili rellanos (sorry if I misspelled it). So much cheese! So little time! I also had another dish (I forgot what it's called) but it was similar, very fresh, great sauce and delicious. The staff were great and I waited for the order. Love this place!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The food has been and always is really good here- sometimes the service leaves something to be desired, but the atmosphere is quaint and I've never had a bad meal here!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

my hubby and me were traveling a lot , we been many restaurant every places, and this restaurant Is one of our likely, we been here a lot. even its pricey but tastey food. and the staff are okay. surrounding is peaceful and clean. I like the salsa , probly comeback more and more.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is so special to Rochelle! So authentic and the chips and salsa at the beginning of the meal is a great start to what you will get with the main dish! The service is always done with a smile! My eight-year-old son loves the Horchata.

Been to Tecalitlan Restaurant? Share your experiences!