“Homemade, from scratch@”
Review of Off the Wall Cafe

Off the Wall Cafe
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Rochelle
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fun place, pretty small, and VERY GOOD FOOD. I think the food is a little pricey, but everything is homemade, so worth the extra cost. Good breakfasts and lunches. Mac and cheese super yummy.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

A small restaurant with some great food, especially the skillets. I also like their soups and Mexican food.

1  Thank pandabear6
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Was on my way home to Chicago and was hungry. As I went through Rochelle, I saw many cars parked. So, I parked and looked for a restaurant and found off the wall.

Nothing but great things to say about the menu selection, waitress staff and quality of food. Will definitely return

1  Thank Stan K
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We find the food very good at this little "hole in the wall" cafe! Just breakfast and lunch is served with always daily specials offered. Fresh pie and ice cream for dessert if you want to indulge. Soups are always tasty and homemade. Eat at a table or sit on a stool like the old days. Prices are reasonable and ring the bell by the front door if you enjoyed you meal! It's basic, but fun.

1  Thank Golf7799
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I have never had a bad meal, nor have I ever had bad service!! I have heard people complain- but these are probably the kind that complain about everything. When we have out of town customers come to us and ask us a good place to eat- we send them to Off The Wall! Nice variety, excellent food and friendly people!

1  Thank almfinecabinetry

Been to Off the Wall Cafe? Share your experiences!