US$127
Hampton.com
US$82
US$78
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$80
US$106
US$103
Quincy Comfort Inn(Quincy)(Great Value!)
US$93
Quality Inn and Suites Quincy(Quincy)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$113
US$109
US$107
US$100
US$96
All reviewsstayed herecanadian baconfront deskgeneral managerhotel typeheat acplatinum member of marriottfruit saladroom was fairly quietboth sidesthe main highwayhot tubparking lotbagelsomeletplace to staybreakfast staff
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Road trip took a little longer than expected so we ended up at this Fairfield late at night without a reservation. The front desk staff was friendly and provided us a room at a reasonable rate. The room was clean, the bed and pillows comfortable. The room was fairly quiet though we could hear the occupant next door a little and the floor squeaked; not a big problem. The breakfast was very nice with eggs, omelets, sausage, Canadian bacon yogurt waffles etc.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Typical FI property. Comfortable bed, quiet room & big ole couch. Had a terrible signal (Verizon) in the whole dang town, so thank goodness for the free WiFi!! Very friendly staff all around.

Located on the main drag, 1/2 way between downtown and the highway!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Comfortable beds, the breakfast was sufficient although the “scrambled” eggs were cut into squares and very obviously not freshly scrambled. Nice, quiet, and clean. We will stay again for our kids annual swim meet in Hannibal.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
QuincyFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Melallison,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we certainly look forward to hosting you and your family again.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We booked this hotel for a late night stop. Not in the best area. Front desk staff at check in was great and enthusiastic. We were so tired that we went to sleep right away. Woke up to the noisy heater several times.

But in the morning I noticed how dirty everything was. Front desk clerk at check-out was not helpful. The first clerk was talking on the phone (sounded personal) and made me wait 10 minutes. I told her about the dirt and she just said sorry.

I am Gold status and stay in a lot of properties. This was one of the worst.

The photo is from the pile of dust / dirt on the bathroom counter. I set down my toiletry bag and it blew into a pile.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
QuincyFF_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Karsko,

Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy. I would like to apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. It is our goal to impress all of our guests and I’m very sorry that did not happen. I see that on the day you checked out, our General Manager issued you bonus Marriott points, due to the inconvenience. I assure you that your comments have been addressed with my staff to keep them from happening again. We take great pride in being a Marriott hotel, and we appreciate the opportunity to better our services for future guests. I hope that you will allow us an opportunity to make up for this on your next trip to Quincy.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Had a very positive experience in this hotel. Rooms are as you expect for a hotel at star rating. Quiet location, average breakfast, which is on par with hotel type. That was comfortable. Room is very clean. Pillow selection was offered and provided prior to check in. I regularly travel for business, will stay here again when in the Quincy area.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
QuincyFF_GM, other at Fairfield Inn & Suites Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Dear 48Julie789,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly look forward to seeing you again, Should your travels bring you back to the Quincy area.

Safe Travels,