“80th birthday cake”
Review of Trefzger's Bakery

Trefzger's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Peoria
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

We ordered a family cake for an 80th birthday celebration. It was divine! I’m not sure I’ve ever had a better cake. It was a double layer, quarter sheet pan with chocolate cake and chocolate fudge in between the layers. The vanilla buttercream that was the frosting was out of this world! So many different designs to inspire you and they are so easy to work with. We will be back!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place... And the new location is a spacious beauty. I am in love with the fruit rolls...Esp if not overbaked. And those infamous thumbprint cookies are still the bomb.

From cakes to pies to rolls... My fav bakery!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The smells when you walk in are heavenly. This is a very busy place, but any wait is worth it. Their thumbprint cookies are to die for. Coffee cakes and cakes are scrumptious. I had my daughter's wedding cake made and it looked amazing and tasted just as good as it looked. It wasn't a typical wedding cake. Chocolate with chocolate ganache and chocolate swaths placed elegantly. Get there early before their supplies go down!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Trefzger’s Bakery is an excellent choice for all your party cakes, cookies and so much more. A must for all residents and visitors.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

There isn’t anything at Trefzgers that isn’t delicious. I highly recommend stopping in for any occasion.

Been to Trefzger's Bakery? Share your experiences!