“we won't be back”
Review of Hokkaido

Hokkaido
Reserve with OpenTable
Hokkaido is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 414 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We waited a really long time for so-so food. Our daughter had chicken pad Thai and I and my husband had veggies and noodles. We were disappointed in these dishes.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Take out order on the phone, called twice to get the order taken. When there, we were the only ones in the foyer and no one acknowledged us. The hostess showed less than hospitality toward us or the order; perhaps there were more important folks there despite the lack of cars in the parking lot favoring them with business.

Rice was overcooked and not worth our time to return.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hokkaido offers an all you can eat sushi option that lets you try a lot of their fine sushi dishes. My wife and I both got the all you can eat deal, and they had no problems with us sharing whatever we'd gotten that round. The all you can eat included miso soup and salad as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to Hokkaido many times and it continues to be the best choice for Asian cuisine in Peoria. From a large sushi selection to Thai, Japanese, Chinese and Thai dishes it does a great job with them all. We enjoy the dining area but the hibachi area is very nice as well. Try it.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice decor and friendly and helpful staff. They have a very good drink selection and menu. I didn't try the sushi but it did look good. Dinner was presented very well and the flavor was just right. Prices and quantity are good and I would consider reasonable. My first visit impression is very good and I will stop again. I would tentatively recommend this place but would like to have a few more visits. Nice atmosphere so stop by and see for yourself.

Been to Hokkaido? Share your experiences!