“Empty only because it was 4pm”
Review of Burger Barge

Burger Barge
Ranked #88 of 414 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The Burger Barge was decorated for a constant party. The mainly BURGER menu was extensive and came with pictures.
I had a Caribbean salad which consisted of barbecued pineapple and two skewers of shrimp with crispy bacon served on a bed of lettuce. He had an Illinois Burger with a side order of Frings, which turned out to be 1/2 French fries & 1/2 onion rings.
Everything tasted great!
We'd eat there again.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

En route to a Jeff Dunham concert, the family convened at this cool spot for a bite and drinks. A-1 First Class spot to do that. Humongous selection of burgers, in every combination imaginable, and some you won't believe. The tropical decor and music makes you forget it was freezing outside, and the friendly staff made it even better. Not everybody liked their food all that much, but it turned out that was a matter of personal taste. As for me, super good and super enjoyable.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I have had a lot of people tell me I had to stop by here. I was there at night and it was off the path from the Hotel around the corner. I came near closing and was greeted and I ordered. I tried the cheese blobs and Captain’s Burger. The Burger was very good. I watched the chef cook it and it was fresh-the veggies on it were crisp and not soggy. I imagine this place get busy in the summer and on the weekends. Try it out, was worth it. The cost was lower than you would expect.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

This place has every type of burger combo that you can think of. If you like greasy food, this place is for you.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Of course, this restaurant doesn't have the ambiance of their river location but the food is the same. I rarely get their burgers as I love the Hawaiian chicken barge but the August burger special was great. Each day they have different drink and food specials. We went on a Saturday and the dinner special was shrimp and the margarita special was raspberry for $2. My sister-in-law got the shrimp special and couldn't come close to eating all of it. Their homemade chips are one of our favorites. Almost every time we have visitors, they want to eat at Burger Barge, so we will definitely be back.