“Authentic good food.”
Review of Ming Shee

Ming Shee
Ranked #145 of 414 Restaurants in Peoria
Reviewed 7 March 2018

The real thing. We love their fried rice with beef and the crab rangoon. They have a huge assortment of food in a comfortable casual setting.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Ming Shee has delicious chinese food. I had the sesame chicken. Generous portion and not all breading like many restaurants. Crab ragoon was superb. The egg roll....well if you like cabbage only in your egg roll it was ok. Prices are very reasonable. I will go back again.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

I get take-out from Ming Shee quite frequently since it's close to my home. They are generous with the meat portion in every dish I had ordered. I always get a free egg roll when I order 2, likely because I order $20 worth of food so I can have it for multiple meal through the week.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

Ming Shee is a small Chinese restaurant with a big menu and reasonable prices. The Food is Freshly Prepared, the dine in or carry out service is fast and the atmosphere is clean and cozy. Good food and good prices.

Been to Ming Shee? Share your experiences!