“Trial run”

Add it.
Sandi’s
Ranked #39 of 98 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I decided to try this place as I heard it was pretty good...and it was. We had 7 and 2 little ones for lunch. We tried a variety of sandwiches and all were very well received. The Italian beef wrap was huge and delicious...my wife got 2 full meals from it. We have been back 3 or 4 more times and it has been equally good. My only complaint is the lack of air conditioning...other than that it's a very good place...we'll be back.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I live up the road from this bar and grill. Sandi the owner has worked very hard to get the word out about her dream!
She has some the best pressure fried chicken in the area! Served on Thursday and Saturday!
All of the food is awesome and bountiful!

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Sandi's has a Friday night fish dinner which consists of 2 lightly battered fried fillets, homemade coleslaw (which is delicious), homemade cornbread (which is also delicious), and your choice of either macaroni & cheese, sweet potato fries or onion rings. The price? Only $9. The portions are plentiful and the food is really tasty. I have never been there before and was very pleasantly surprised. Would highly recommend them! Oh, the owner goes around and greets everyone and she is a pleasure as well.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

If you enjoy good cooking and a family atmosphere, this is the place for you. Everything on there menu is good and some nights there is live entertainment. Also right down the street is skydive chicago. Small town great people.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

I had passed by here many times traveling from Seneca to Ottawa and thought it was a bar. A friend corrected me and said it is a restaurant with a bar. The first time I odered a bun less burger.I don't know what seasoning they us but the burger,onions and mushrooms were so flavorful. Probably the best burger I've ever had.Our bartender Michelle was so pleasant and helpful. We returned to have their Thursday and Saturday night special fried chicken. What a deal 1/2 chicken (2 hugh breasts and 2 large wings)mash potaoes, slaw and cornbread for $10.00. The food was excellent and served piping hot. Will definitely return

3  Thank campergirl1246

Been to Sandi’s? Share your experiences!