“Love this place”
Review of The Wedron Office

The Wedron Office
Ranked #17 of 98 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We like going here on Saturday night. I love the prime rib. There is a nice salad bar with soup. We learned no reservation not to go it is always busy from about 4PM to close. It is a small local bar but the food is wonderful. Service is always good.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

They have a king size pork tenderloin sandwich that made the trip worthwhile. Not overly friendly but a very good meal for a value price.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

This is a MUST place to go. Food was wonderful, salad bar fresh with many choices. Cold beverages. Manager friendly and entertaining.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Before I say anything I will tell you to GET RESERVATIONS!! This little place is a hidden gem. It's not a perfect place but no place is. We decided to try their steak night special and I must say for the price it was very good. Their salad bar is small but a very nice selection and very fresh...homemade soup is very good as well. I had the ribeye and it was tender and flavorful. They had frog legs for an appetizer and they were the best I ever had. I will definitely be asking about them every time we go. Give this place a try...I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Went here on for the first time on January 21st, 2017 for a family members birthday. Food was outstanding! I had the homemade pork tenderloin and salad bar, wife had the fried chicken. Everyone loved their meals and had no complaints. We had reservations and the staff accommodated us very well. Service and waitress was perfect. Place was clean and well maintained. The only thing we didn't like was the bathrooms which needed some attention. Everything else was exceptional. It was packed the whole time we were there. Somewhat small inside but has enough seating for small groups and family's. I got a feeling this place will be adding on down the road. We can't wait to return to try something new!