“Turned out to be as good as advertized.”
Review of The Wedron Office

The Wedron Office
Ranked #18 of 98 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed 10 July 2017

They have a king size pork tenderloin sandwich that made the trip worthwhile. Not overly friendly but a very good meal for a value price.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 23 June 2017

This is a MUST place to go. Food was wonderful, salad bar fresh with many choices. Cold beverages. Manager friendly and entertaining.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Before I say anything I will tell you to GET RESERVATIONS!! This little place is a hidden gem. It's not a perfect place but no place is. We decided to try their steak night special and I must say for the price it was very good. Their salad bar is small but a very nice selection and very fresh...homemade soup is very good as well. I had the ribeye and it was tender and flavorful. They had frog legs for an appetizer and they were the best I ever had. I will definitely be asking about them every time we go. Give this place a try...I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Went here on for the first time on January 21st, 2017 for a family members birthday. Food was outstanding! I had the homemade pork tenderloin and salad bar, wife had the fried chicken. Everyone loved their meals and had no complaints. We had reservations and the staff accommodated us very well. Service and waitress was perfect. Place was clean and well maintained. The only thing we didn't like was the bathrooms which needed some attention. Everything else was exceptional. It was packed the whole time we were there. Somewhat small inside but has enough seating for small groups and family's. I got a feeling this place will be adding on down the road. We can't wait to return to try something new!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

This place is one of the best restaurants in the area with the absolute greatest salad bar. If you want consistent great food always on point check this place out.

Date of visit: December 2016