“We are Cracker Barrel Fans”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #19 of 98 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed 24 October 2017

This restaurant was close to our hotel and it was perfect place to meet up with relatives who also came in town for a wedding. We love the kindness, the consistency and the tastes that Cracker Barrel offer. We highly recommend it for any traveler. We consistently look for Cracker Barrels when we travel.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Great service and great breakfast. We stopped here early in the morning, the service was fast and the server was friendly. Did not have to wait a long time to get the food, that was a plus.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We love to eat and then shop! The food is great. We especially like the salads and the chicken!!! To die for biscuits and corn bread!
Then the store has the best tops and scarfs and kids toys! I love Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Had "To Go" dinner here while staying next door in the Comfort Inn. The dinner special on Sunday was Fried Chicken. I think it was the best fried chicken I've ever had. It was mouth wateringly moist with a crisp coating, absolutely delicious. My husband had the Ham and really enjoyed that too. Can't beat the price at $21 for 2 large meals with 2 sides each and cornbread. Cracker Barrel here we come!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

My family had a hankering for dependable Cracker Barrel breakfast after a 12 hour car ride the night before. Our expectations were met. The person in my party who ordered Momma's Pancake Breakfast said hit the spot as usual. I tried the Sunrise Sampler and was astonished by the amount of food that was brought out. I had three plates brought out! Lucky for me, the pancakes were not included as I thought. The hash brown casserole was excellent.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!