“Disappointing Service”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #13 of 98 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

First of I want to say, the food was good, however the wait to get our food was borderline ridiculous. Not sure if they had several people call in sick or what happened, but I have never ever have waited over an hour to get breakfast. I travel for my job and have eaten at Cracker Barrel’s all over the country and never had such bad service. When we first sat down it took the waitress a while to even notice our presence. After the hour mark one of the managers finally came over to say our food was coming soon. My table had coffee while waiting and our waitress hardly came over to find out if we needed more coffee because she was bussing tables. To me, the manager should have either been bussing or bringing over coffee to help the wait staff out. Did I mention there were two managers on duty and one of them was doing a lot of standing around. Get it together Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The noisy atmosphere of rattling dishes,and 100 coversations bouncing off the walls was enough for me. I had Roast Beef Mashed,and a vegie. They need a differnt cook!

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Hadn't been here for awhile, and never quite get the popularity of Cracker Barrel. It's just OK to us. Portions seemed to be small; nothing we ordered was an exceptional value. Taste overall just OK - nothing I couldn't cook at home, and when I go out to eat, I want something with a bit more taste. Waitress was good and friendly.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Cracker Barrel has such a wide variety from healthy to extremely fattening so it’s hard not to find something great to eat

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

Very friendly waitress which is always great when dining out. The food is great! The fireplace sets a nice atmosphere.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!