“Amazing experience!! Avoid weekends.”
Review of Skydive Chicago

Skydive Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Chicago is a family run training center that has been in business since 1988. We have built from the ground up a resort style skydiving center. Our complex sits on 220 acres and includes: Camping/RV park, showers, laundry machines, rental cabins, cafe, pro shop, internet, meeting facilities. We are one of the largest skydiving centers in the world and have hosted numerous US Nationals Championships. We have been selected to host the 2016 World Championships of Skydiving an honor we are grateful for. We are home to the A'License in a week program. Come see why we have been voted Best DZ of the year 5 years in a row. Whether your 1st jump or your 1000th. Let Skydive Chicago help you along the way.
Reviewed 28 August 2017

My sister and I had an amazing time! We booked our first tandem jump for 11am on a Sunday. Unfortunately, we waited around for 5 hours for our group to be called before the weather started to turn. We ended up getting a rain check and went back the following Friday and booked the first time slot at 9:30am. We arrived about 15 minutes before 9:30 and because we had already done the class when we were there on Sunday they said we would be going out pretty much right away. Our tandem jumpers introduced themselves and got us into our gear and the next thing we knew we were loaded onto the plane with a bunch of other solo jumpers. The tandem jumpers explained what was going to happen every step of the way so we both felt comfortable and before we knew it we were falling through the sky. My advice if it’s your first time with Skydive Chicago: Avoid weekends if possible, book early time slots, arrive early, and check the weather if Ottawa is a drive for you. Overall, we had a great time and have already booked our second jump.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

OMG! Great instuctor/tandem master. My instructor was Sean. He talked and walked me through the whole experience. Myself and my 2 children did the jump together. Great experience. The plane was full so I got the added experience of sitting co-pilot.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

This was the most incredible experience! Everybody here is extremely chill and helpful! I felt safe and I learned a lot!! I will definitely be coming back for my license! LOVED IT.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Professional, organized, friendly and inviting. My 20 & 18 yr olds completed their first jump today- I was extremely impressed with the staff. The two tandem instructors we were blessed to have made this nerve racking experience a true pleasure. Interactive, humorous and paid individual attention to their student. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I'am hooked! Words can hardly describe the feeling of jumping out of a plane and free falling through the sky. The facility was very well kept and everyone that worked there made you feel like family. My instructor was Fly easy (Eric) he was very clear on instructions and made sure I had the best time possible. After my first jump I purchased the discounted second jump and was back in the sky 40mins later. I highly recommend Skydive Chicago. I'am already looking into getting my A-license. Stop procrastinating and get to Skydive Chicago!!

Been to Skydive Chicago? Share your experiences!