“go for it”
Review of Skydive Chicago

Skydive Chicago
More attraction details
Owner description: Skydive Chicago is a family run training center that has been in business since 1988. We have built from the ground up a resort style skydiving center. Our complex sits on 220 acres and includes: Camping/RV park, showers, laundry machines, rental cabins, cafe, pro shop, internet, meeting facilities. We are one of the largest skydiving centers in the world and have hosted numerous US Nationals Championships. We have been selected to host the 2016 World Championships of Skydiving an honor we are grateful for. We are home to the A'License in a week program. Come see why we have been voted Best DZ of the year 5 years in a row. Whether your 1st jump or your 1000th. Let Skydive Chicago help you along the way.
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Skydive Chicago is the only place to jump. The professionalism, care, friendliness and energy is all top notch. Feel like you are in good hands and just go for it. You will feel like they have everything completely in control, they are committed to safety and want you to enjoy your day. My husband and I have several jumps over the last ten years. You won't regret going to Skydive Chicago, just go.

1  Thank Sara M

Reviewed 13 August 2016

My daughter talked me and her brother into skydiving, so we came here to jump out of perfectly good plane for the first time in our lives. The people, the facilities, the experience...everything was awesome. It had been cloudy all morning and early afternoon so we had to sit around a few hours waiting for it to clear out. They offered rain checks that could be used anytime in the next 12 months, but we waited it out and we're glad we did. Chad, C Bass and Ryan were great tandem instructors; made us feel much less nervous and got us down to the ground safely. What a ride!

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for an adventure, this is the place to go! My group made reservations ahead of time . We arrived at the designated time and filled out our paperwork, sat through a short class. We had to wait about 30 minutes for our group to be called.
I am a 54 year old woman and was assigned a tandem master by the name of Gene. Gene was exactly what I needed to rise to this challenge. He was knowledgeable and kind. He went through all of the steps with me and got me all strapped into my harness.
The jump was amazing! Everything I imagined and more!
If you are thinking about doing this, stop thinking and DO IT!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

The best time I've ever had skydiving! The facilities, aircraft and staff are all amazing, having free coaching from some of the best skydivers in the world is the best! Can't recommend enough I will definitely be a regular at this event.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Everyone that works there is super friendly and they all know what they're doing. By the time that I was flying over 10,000 feet from the ground, worrying about my own safety didn't even cross my mind. Thats how good they are when it comes to making sure you have an extraordinary time being hurled out of an airplane. I also got the chance to be in the same airplane as the United States national skydiving team.

Been to Skydive Chicago? Share your experiences!