“I had to give it 1 star because I couldn't give it zero!”

Drury Lane Theatre & Conference Center
Reserve a table
Mon, 05/17
20:00
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Easter Brunch...Not good, not clean, not worth the money. Very dissapointing for the price paid. Would not recommend.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed 24 February 2020

My husband and I ate in Lucille's last night prior to a performance. We must have gotten there at just the right time (we had a reservation). Our server, Ashley, was very nice but was soon overwhelmed by the number of tables she had. The ladies next to us were quite rude to her when their drinks weren't delivered quicker. Our food was quick and hot (rigatoni for me, prime rib for my husband). We would go again.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 30 June 2019

We had a wonderful Easter brunch! It was very understandable why there was the amount of guests that day that there was. Great variety of foods! I tried some seafood as well as the turkey and dressing! All of the food I tried, I enjoyed very much! The presentation was lovely! Desserts were delicious as well! While we helped ourselves from the wide variety of food choices available, there was great service. The staff came around frequently with coffee as well as to clear dishes. From start to finish, this was a terrific Easter brunch! I highly recommend their holiday brunches!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 30 April 2019

My wife and I arrived early for a performance at the theater and decided to get a drink and some snacks while we waited. It was quite comfortable and pleasant for people-watching while we sipped our cocktails waiting for the theater doors to open. I would recommend this as a way to relax and get in the mood for a show. Service was good. The prices were a little on the high side but not extraordinarily so.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 10 March 2019

We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas brunch on December 25th. We had a 1:30 reservation that afternoon. We waited only between five and ten minutes. We were seated at a table for four though there were only two of us. The hostess said that they did not want us to wait too long. We had so many choices of foods to enjoy! We have celebrated Christmas brunch here before so we knew what to expect. Everything was delicious! There was a wide variety of fresh fruits. In particular, I enjoyed the watermelon. It was sweet as were the berries. The turkey was delicious! All of the side dishes were cooked just right! Also, there was a wide variety of desserts. We thoroughly enjoyed Christmas brunch. We had been there for Christmas brunch before and we will be back!

Date of visit: December 2018