“Message to Corporate”
Review of Graeter's

Graeter's
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Northbrook
Description: Handcrafted for Five Generations Since 1870. Louis and Regina Graeter started handcrafting Graeter's Ice Cream in 1870. Today, generations later, we proudly remain family owned and operated. This is made possible thanks to you, our legion of loyal fans. For a century and a half, Graeter's has remained steadfast in our commitment to making ice cream in 2 gallon French Pots one batch at a time.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Thought the corporate types at #graeters ice cream would like to know that when I attempted to send an egift card for $40, the system's security wouldn't allow it. $40 on my MC which has a limit of thousands of dollars! I emailed and talked to your representatives, who confirmed that the company's internal security refused the transaction. $40!!! No matter, I gave the order to #dairyqueen which happily took the order.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I literally dream about their caramel truffle ice cream!!
It’s nice to have truly homemade creations that burst with top of the line ingredients.
Rich cream, tasty fruits, luxurious chocolate chunks and decadent caramels. Outstanding each in their own right.
So so so so good.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

smooth and creamy - lots of fun flavors - always crowded but worth the wait. very popular place in northbrook

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The ice cream is too good-
Reminds of the great ice cream stores in Colorado
My grandkids only want cookies and cream under normal conditions. Here they eat anything I pick out and rave about it

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Nice ambiance, they let you sit as long as you want. They have a fire place and a TV oh and the ice Cream is great! I recommend the shakes they are out of this world. Its very sweet ice cream not watered down or to creamy.