All reviews basic hotel new carpet corn cob comfortable room would stay again front desk staff tv
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The room not only dirty,but it smelled horrible,the window didn’t lock,we ordered the room for two days,but we canceled one of the days,didn’t eat because we didn’t trust the food,from now on,I will have to see my room first.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sonny P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Normal Bloomington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback.We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.

However I am sorry we fell below your expectations .We will address these concerns.We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously and your feedback will help us to improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

would stay again if bed wasn't so hard, Breakfast ok, could be better, room good, parking great, handicapped accessible. close to Illinois State University. quiet room, staff great, air-conditioner worked too good.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying at the Super 8 Normal.We appreciate your review! We look forward to see you again

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My son and I stayed here one night to attend a baseball recruiting event at the Corn Crib. The hotel staff was super friendly and helpful. Very important and appreciated.

The rooms are simple and decently clean. I wouldn’t eat off the floor but the counters, bathroom and refrigerator where all clean.

Nice shower. Nothing fancy here, just a clean cheep hotel with great staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This hotel is disgusting. Unappealing from the outside and once you enter it just goes South from there. Had it not been for the fact that I had been driving all day long and totally exhausted I would have gone elsewhere. I made my reservation here based on the fact that I stay in a Super 8 often in Portage WI and the hotel is clean, staff friendly and have always been accommodating. This was a total disappointment and would never stay here again nor recommend to anyone. Normal, IL being a college town, you certainly have many more choices.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 13 May 2018

As you’d expect, clean room, bit dated but totally fine. Good deal last minute, helpful staff and good waffle maker in the morning for free brekkie! :)
Lady at heck In was lovely and gave us a good deal.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple