Free cancellation until 25/07
US$117
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$130
US$134
All reviewsfront deskno exceptionwould definitely stay here againbusiness centerbreakfast staffrental cardirect tvroom was cleanexercise roomcomplimentary breakfastquad cityoatmealstaff was very friendlyfridge and microwavebreakfast barfitness centerwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice hotel. Beds are very comfortable. Close to Jumers casino. Complimentary break was delicious. Staff great and very clean. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. June 2028

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shannon C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and found our location convenient for your needs! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very nice Hampton Inn. A friendly and welcoming front desk staff. Very quiet with no airport noise at all that I noticed. All of the Hampton Inn amenities that you come to expect including plenty of plug-ins for your devices and a free breakfast. On the night stand they had an alarm clock with two plug-ins and two USB ports. I loved it enough that I looked up the product and ordered one for myself. The only glitch in my visit is that the TV kept freezing up and then re-booting every few minutes. I’m pretty sure this was a Direct TV issue and is probably resolved by the time this review is published, just a little annoying during my stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed our alarm clocks and were able to find one like it for your home! I do apologize for the DirectTV issues you experienced I know that was probably very frustrating. I hope we will see you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just an average Comfort Inn. Ok place to lay your head for the night, would not stay here for an entire vacation. Breakfast more limited then the usual fare atComfort Inns. Probably would try a different hotel next time.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Because I take the first flight out, I always stay here the night before. It is convenient and they graciously provide me a free ride over to the airport. Puts my mind at ease to know the rental car is taken care of and I just have to catch my flight. The rooms are always clean, comfortable and quiet -- a nice end to a busy week of business

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Susan,

Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate you loyalty and are glad to hear our location and amenities are convenient for your travel needs. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Pleasantly surprised at how quiet our room was, even though we were by the airport. Breakfast was great, with quantity and quality of items. Located in location that provided easy access to major roads.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shannon C, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank for taking the time to review our hotel! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you will be back again in the future!