“As good as world champion barbeque.”
Review of KB Barbeque

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KB Barbeque
Ranked #25 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Southern Illinois is the home of world champion barbeque restaurants, but these places can be crowded and expensive. I think KB Barbeque excels by being as good as Any world champion for less money and with a family atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

My wife and I ate at KBs this evening for dinner. It was awesome!! Fresh out of the BBQ Pit - BabyBack Ribs! Wow - they were good! I also had fried okra and a side salad! My wife had the 1" thick pork chops - very good too! * The only reason that I don't give KBs a "5", is that it's time for a remodeling job. The building and bathrooms are showing a lot of wear and tear - still, I'll keep going back - great food and wonderful service! * Not fancy - come as you are - see you there!

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I've been coming here since I was a kid, close to 60 years, back when it was Pulley's and now that it's KB. It is great BBQ and never, ever, get it without the chow!! The chow is beyond description. It makes the BBQ sandwich complete. Waitresses are also very attentive and know what is good.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Nothing fancy - older building - great BBQ - great Ribs and Fried Okra! The Fried Fish is pretty good too! The waitresses are very nice and fast! This place is very casual, come as you are, and everyone is friendly!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We first heard about this place from residents. They recommended the food and the pies. The food is really good and the pies are unbelievable. Many choices of homemade pies and cobbler. The pies alone are worth looking the place up to visit.

Been to KB Barbeque? Share your experiences!