“Family Size Tenderloin”

Spoonies Bar & Grill
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I met a friend for lunch at Spoonies. It was my first time, and he told me they were known for their tenderloins. I didn't look at the menu or anything, just ordered a tenderloin sandwich. Seriously, I think five sandwiches wouldn't even contain this tenderloin.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I picked up a cheeseburger and a tenderloin with fries. My husband ate half of the burger but it was so big he couldn’t eat the whole thing since he also ate some fries. It was excellent. I ate the bun with some of the tenderloin meat and saved the rest. It was also terrific. It was thick and meaty(I have had paper thin ones at another resteraunt) and the breading was perfect. We had three more sandwiches from the meat and it reheated just fine. Very good meal and price was cheap considering how many sandwiches we got from it. Fries were good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

tenderloin was to dry,,not alot of flavor,,beer could have been colder,,but the mushrooms,cauliflower and corn fritters was 4 out of 5 stars.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We drove 3 hours to get one of the large tenderloins.
For us, we didn't have high expectations of it tasting that good being as large as they are but our main goal was to just say we got one of that big anyways! BUT---they were delicious so it was a bonus for us! The prices are great and loved the atmosphere. Its definitely worth it!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We ordered the cheese balls as an appetizer and then we split the GINORMOUS tenderloin with a half order of haystack onion rings....TONS of food!!! We ended up having 6 drinks and out total was sooo reasonable and affordable and the food was very good!!! The tenderloin had a very light breading which was nice and the onions, tomato and pickles were a very nice addition. We will definitely be back to try other items too!!!

Been to Spoonies Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!