“Special occasion”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My step son chose Greek Islands to have a celebration lunch with the family receiving an EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR award. This place is fantastic. The entire family truly enjoyed the excellent food and wonderful service. To our suprise they had a 25% off lunch special which made it all the better. Can't wait to go back. OPA !

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is not about the food. I am having a family reunion and wanted to have the farewell dinner there. When I went in, the guy was very rude, not helpful and did not offer suggestions to help our situation. He went to speak to someone and NEVER came back to me. Very unimpressed with the outcome as we were all looking forward to going there.. But we have chosen somewhere else..

1  Thank cc3374
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a longtime favorite of mine. Every menus item I have had is excellent. Always start with the Teramosalata and flaming cheese. Hubby likes to put together a combo. I go for the Greek chicken or the fish. The fish is always fresh and cooked perfectly. Service is exemplary.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Not sure what this place was. Friendly service, it stopped there... the food was well below average, nothing tasted good outside of the beer. Disappointing place

Reviewed 30 May 2018

My wife and daughter selected this venue for my daughter's baby shower for seventy people. We have dined at both this facility and the Halsted Street restaurant for years, and it was truly a great choice. Beginning with their initial meeting with George through the conclusion of the event we could not have been more happy. The staff was most accommodating and the food was superb-always asking if we needed more of anything and willing to do whatever we asked, from slightly modifying the menu to allowing us early access to decorate. We most highly recommend Greek Islands for both their regular menu and for events-thank you George and staff for making my daughter's baby shower memorable!