“Ask to come here every time I'm in town”

Wildberry Pancakes and Cafe
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Libertyville
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great breakfast place! Berry bliss pancakes as an included as a chiice for a side are great! Food and service are excellent, but be prepared to wait.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have enjoyed some great brunches while in America, but this stands out as the best.
The place was very popular, even on a Tuesday, we had a short wait for a table for five, (smaller groups on a single table were ok), but we could get a coffee while we waited.
There was a wide choice. My wife enjoyed her eggs with hash brown, and chose pancakes with chocolate and banana. Amazing. The skillets came in a range of interesting combinations, with eggs and either toast or pancakes. I was pleased to choose pancakes, even plain, they were excellent.
Soft drinks and coffee came with free refills, not so the orange juice and wild berry juice, which were beautifully fresh.
The restrooms were clean, the place was bright, the tables were generally not too close, and the staff were efficient and helpful.
Altogether it was a great experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are a breakfast lover like me, you must try this place. I had the Rutherford omelette and a cinnamon roll pancake. Let me say every single bite was delicious. I wish there was a location near me, because I wanted to try so many things on the menu.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We love coming here! The portions are decent and are big enough to fill you up if you are hungry or want to big home leftovers. I really like the Mexicana skillet- not too hot but there is a kick to it. It’s always busy here and the NoWait app is great for when you have 4 or more in your group. The food comes fast after ordering so the way to get in doesn’t seem as long after you start eating. The staff is well trained and very responsive! I’ve never gone here where anyone in our group disappointed with their meal.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

This is in my opinion the best breakfast restaurant in the US. It is fantastic food, service and atmosphere. I have been coming here for a year whenever I come to host my son in college and each time it is great. Thank you!