“Favorite Pizza Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Aurelios has the best pizza! We always enjoy our pizza from the old brick oven. The service is outstanding.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

You haven't tried thin crust pizza until you've tried Aurelio's pizza.
Always as for you pizza from the "Old Oven"!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Don't let the exterior stop you from experiencing some of the best thin crust pizza! Our whole family loves visiting here. The service was stellar and the free refills on drinks arrived without us even having to ask. My men eat like an army, but they left here happy and full, which is not an easy task!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

I went here with my best buddy for lunch. We split a large all sausage, 1/2 mushroom, 1/2 onion, thin crust. He had a beer, I had a Diet Dr. Pepper. The pizza came out pretty quick, or we were distracted by our conversation. Anyway, at about the halfway point of finishing my half, my tongue began to notice a very heavy and persisting flavor, coming from the sausage. A combination of salty and some spice I still can't put my finger on. It lasted through my first and second glasses of soda, on the ride home, and a couple more hours of chat. I asked my friend for a bottle of water to consume on the 1 hour ride home, to rid myself of the taste. His wife concurred on the salty nature of their sausage. The waitress was terrific, bringing me that second soda without me doing anything. The price was fair. The atmosphere was warm, a little dark but not in a bad way. If their sausage hadn't been so dominant from a flavor perspective, they would have earned a four or five.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Love this place and wish that that they would open other locations. The food has always been great and the prices are very reasonable...