Free cancellation until 03/08
US$118
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$64
Hotels.com
The Drake Hotel - Oak Brook(Oak Brook)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$152
US$146
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

All reviewssuper targetshuttle servicepanda expressfront deskjimmy johnscinnamon rollsfree breakfastpancake machinecouple of nightsconvenient locationbusiness tripthe hotel is cleangreat place to stayblue lineeasy accesschecking inmannheim
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We flew into Chicago for a business conference, but we arrived a day early to enjoy some sights. So I booked a night at this hotel (with my rewards points). The hotel picked us up at the airport and drove us to their facility (Danny the driver was very friendly). When I got to the hotel, Heaven and Jaclyn had our check-in all ready. They even told us about the hotel providing shuttle service to anywhere in the 5 mile radius of the hotel. They suggested a few places to eat and we scheduled a shuttle ride to take us to dinner AND to pick us up when we were done. GREAT SERVICE...

The Hotel was very nice- the facility looks great even though it may be 8-10 years old. We enjoyed the indoor heated pool and the Hot Tub!!!!.

Room Tip: If internet access is necessary, ask to stay in the central part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018

If one is looking for a quiet location, this is not a good choice. It's next to a busy road, so it is noisy. Room was very clean, nice bedding and the basics are all here. Breakfast is included and is typical for a HIE. There is a parking lot which is another plus.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We booked room for 5 nights. We reached at the hotel late in the evening. We were told that hotel is full and we will need to go over to another hotel for one night. We had to move back to this hotel. In this hotel, we noticed teenage guests walking without shirt in the lobby. Front desk and other staff members at the hotel are courteous and are trying their best to serve guests. We particularly liked service provided by front desk staff Ms. Heaven and shuttle driver Mr. Danny.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018

We stayed here using the park and go for a trip. I had been concerned about making the reservation because of reviews I had read regarding the shuttle service. I sent an email to the hotel aprox 3 weeks before our stay but no one answered it. I made the reservations anyhow due to its location. The first nights stay was fine and all the staff were nice. The room wasn't vacuumed very well but the beds and all were fine. A lot of restaurant choices and gas nearby. The big problem was the shuttle which I was worried about to begin with. I called the week in advance and told them when we needed to leave for the airport. That ran 10 min late bc we were waiting for another rider who had checked out early and no one took them off the list. We had wanted to leave half an hour earlier but were told we couldn't bc of this person who never even showed. Not a huge deal. Before we left I told the front desk the day and time we would be needing a ride from the airport. I called them from the airport at 1100 am our time to reiterate that. I called again when we arrived at 745 pm. They said they were on their way. An hour and a half and 2 more phone calls later the driver arrived. He said he was leaving to be there by 830 and the manager made him take a lady who was not a guest but looking for an available room to another city before he came and got us. We were guests for three nights there and had made all those arrangements and got left standing at the shuttle area for an hour and a half waiting! I'm diabetic and couldn't even walk away to eat bc we didn't know when he would show up. By the time I found the only food available near the hotel when we returned that was still open it was 1100 pm. That manager needs a course in guest relations or a new job. The hotel was fine and the staff were good but because of the lack of an email reply and mostly the managers decision to treat paying guests that way, I will not return or recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Request parking lot side
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We had a business trip at this hotel and Rick, the manager, was EXTREMELY helpful in coordinating and working with our constantly changing schedule and room changes. He was professional, easy to work with and gave us a great block room rate. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area.
The only problem I had was the first night , the next room over was blasting music and had people yelling at 12:30a. I called to get the noise complaint taken care of and had to call 4 times down to the front desk and it took them over an hour to get the noise to stop. But this could have happened anywhere - hopefully they can respond a bit quicker next time though.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business