“Wonderful Breakfast”

Epicure
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Niyama
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Its a super wonderful restaurant to have our breakfast at the Epicure, Niyama Private Island Resort. Wide selection of food and good taste too. Friendly and courteous service. Besutiful morning scene of the pool and greenish blue sea with the blue sky as backdrop. Real good treat to oursreves and free and easy enjoyable breakfast..cheers.

2  Thank Lian Tiong G

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Top!! Wonderful, great views and people! Very nice place!! I liked everything! Congratulations everyone!! Very good!!

2  Thank José Guilherme S
Reviewed 28 May 2018

What a great experience to have daily breakfast at Epicure, the staff and the food are great. You are greeted with a warm smile and food selection is delicious. The view from the restaurant to the open ocean is stunning. The staff at the restaurant make the delicious food selection a restaurant which you would like to go on a daily basis. Thank you Epicure Team for looking after us. A must is the maledivian theme buffet night.

2  Thank domenicbaumli
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We arrived on Niyama Private island on the Wednesday via Seaplane which was a little bumpy due to the storm. However we safely checked into our room with our private butler. He was allocated to look after us during our stay. I must say that I was extremely impressed when he presented us with our dinner itenary so well thought of.

When we first checked in we had a Beach Villa which was beautiful, a little damp but you get that with most beach property’s.
I throughly enjoyed the outdoor Shower ‘A true Dream’.

On my Birthday we were upgraded to the Water Villa which was Breath Taking. I was so impressed with the quality finish and the decor. It looks just like the website!

The food was impressive, we ate well at breakfast skipped lunch and had dinner in our selected locations. My favourite was the Edge in the middle of the see accessed by sea boat. It was a little pricey but worth the memories.

We enjoyed the Glow party in Sub Six, still don’t understand how they managed to put a night club underwater

After our meals we had the option to be entertained by a singer and live guitarist. They were brilliant! Just the right tempo for evening guest to enjoy!

The spa was everything and more. Therapist really taylored treatments to your needs.
We had a couples massage. It was absolutely amazing. We felt as though we had been to heaven and back.

I will definitely return to this beautiful island!
Thank you to all the lovely staff at Niyama, most especially Siva, Teddy and my Butler Laith.

Till next time

Mr and Mrs Douglas

2  Thank ShamykaD
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Great food, many varieties of them, staffs were friendly, clean and spacious restaurant! Perfect setting with sea view. Super love the feel..

2  Thank ivycheebs