“Fun Africa themed food”

Tribal
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Niyama
Cuisines: African, Latin
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The menu was pretty extensive with options. We opted for the Ostrich and the wagyu. The ostrich was amazing, it was like chicken. It much tastier. The wagyu was pretty average, like most of the beef on the island, I'd recommend going for seafood or other options.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

My wife and I went here for our "honeymoon" dinner while at Per Aquum and sat on the beach on the edge of the restaurant. The food was excellent and the setting was great without feeling cliche. Worth a stop if you are on the island.

Reviewed 18 December 2016

We loved the food there! Both me & my husband can't really eat spicy food, but the food was too good that we even tried their spicy plates :) highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We loved our dinner at Tribal so much we went back two nights later, the venue is relaxed and staff is attentive and welcoming. I loved the Ostrich so much I wanted to order it again on our second trip, but by husband persuaded me to try the Wagu Beef which was equally great.

1  Thank danielle130
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

I loved this restaurant from the moment I walked in! It just made me want to try everything on the menu! The quality, preparation and cooking of the meat was really good! Try their chefs recommended dishes. You completely forget you are in the Maldives when at tribal, it's like being transported to Africa for a couple of hours. The staff are amazing people so friendly a delight!