Niyama Private Islands Maldives
StRegis.com
US$2 426
US$1 168
  • Breakfast included
Angsana Velavaru(Haa Dhaalu Atoll)
US$1 439
  • Breakfast included
Sun Aqua Vilu Reef(Dhaalu Atoll)
US$1 484
US$1 153
US$2 866
  • Breakfast included
Filitheyo Island Resort(Filitheyo Island)
US$1 082
  • Pool
Zoza Relax In(Kudahuvadhoo Island)
Bodu Huraa Maldives(South Male Atoll)
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
Reviews (1 187)
1 187 results
1 030
1 030
All reviewschillikids clubbeach studioour honeymoonprivate poolfishgames roomice creamwater villaour favouritespecial thankssea planepersonal butlerbeach barsunset cruisefine diningthe resort manager
FilterAll languages
13 - 18 of 1 187 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We couldn’t be happier with our stay! Everything from the service to the food to the facilities, activities, spa and not to forget the modern bright room was beyond excellent! Our thakuru Shifas made our stay very comfortable with his efficient and friendly service! The food in all the restaurants were excellent! I can’t praise this resort enough. This was my 5th time in the Maldives and I’m definitely very impressed with niyama!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am not a person that enjoys sun bathing and doing nothing, but nevertheless I decided to visit Maldives. And it was a great surprise for me when I found out that the week wouldn’t be enough. The hotel is situated in two islands so there is lots of space for walking or riding bicycle, moreover all the restaurants were on top especially the nest where you feel yourself like a bird)) the hotel provides a great range of activities such as diving and snorkeling and various kinds of water sports. But as I am passionate for the surf I found out that it’s a great place for learning. Special thanks for my teacher from the surf team Ricardo who can explain everything in simple words and teach you to ride waves in 5 days. I would also like to thank our butler Shifaz who can get whatever you ask for. I would definitely choose this hotel for my next visit to this paradise.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Evgeniya K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This island is just amazing. It’s not too small, so you have a lot of different things to do: riding the bike to explore the island, go surfing, snorkeling or enjoy a wonderful massage, stroll around the most beautiful beaches, try the different restaurants or just stay in your very private pool villa where all your dreams are secretely fulfilled even before you know them.
We had a perfect time there, with everyone being extraordinarily attentive and warm hearted. We felt very welcome no matter where we have been to on this island.
Special thanks to Aiman, Rox, Hemayet and the coconut man for his special treats!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to Niyama General Manager, Mr Hafidh and Resort Manager, Mr Ashraf for accommodating my blunder on the resort reservation which was made through a third party instead of direct reservation.

Swiftly and professional clarifications and assistance were rendered even prior to my visit to the resort. This is definitely commendable. Shall update again after our visit to the resort.

Stayed: March 2018
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was our first trip to the Maldives and Niyama was a great place for our family. Our daughter loved the variety of activities at the kids club and didn’t want to leave. The staff throughout the island were great with kids. We loved having the two islands and going back and forth on our bicycles. Our villa was perfect with the amount of privacy, while also having the pool and ocean just steps away. Their attention to detail and service were exceptional. We hope to be back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family