Reviews (1 158)
1 158 results
All reviews infinity pool sunset bar es fanals cap roig tapas restaurant the cliff kids club family pool shuttle bus sushi shuttle service deluxe mountain view stunning views steep hill many levels deluxe room concierge staff
22 - 27 of 1 158 reviews
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Except breakfast, it was a perfect hotel and it reached the pinnacle of Honeymoon. If I go to Mayorca again, I will stay again and Beau is really good. I particularly recommend Honey Moon!!! It is worth changing four elevators.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JPS M, Director General at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear ksj941,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your most recent Mallorca visit. First of all thank you for spending such a special event like you honeymoon with us, and sincerest congratulations from my side. I am glad the stay was to your entire satisfaction and that you felt comfortable among us. We are honoured to get to know that you are planning to visit us again. Until then I wish you safe travels and warm regards,

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Sunset aperitif with friends in an amazing place.
The view is simply incredible.
Cocktails were tasty and service very good.
Prices are reasonable.
Definitely a place to go!
Next time we will have dinner.

Dear Cristel C,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of our Sunset Sushi Lounge. I am delighted to get to know that you and your friends spent a great time among us and that the drinks and our service was to your entire liking. We would absolutely grateful to host you for dinner and introduce you to our culinary specialties during the sunset overlooking the Balearic sea and the port of Soller.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

We've just returned from a great few days at this hotel and while the weather wasn't always the best, it was no hardship staying in and around the hotel. The hotel itself is stunning and occupies an enviable position on the clifftop so the views across the port are fabulous. Our room was lovely and the staff are among the most courteous and helpful I've ever met. We will definitely return.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear lhubbs,

Thank you for sharing your most recent Jumeirah Port Soller experience. I am so glad to hear that even due to wet weather conditions your stay has been relaxing and to your entire satisfaction. We are honored by your words that you are already planning to return to our hotel. The team and I are awaiting you for next season and wish you safe travels until your next journey to Mallorca.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights. Top class. We were upgraded to Grand Deluxe. Large Balcony with views of the mountains but also the port and bay of Port Soller. Had two evening meals served on the balcony. Table set, iced wine, the lot.
Concierge Bruno excellent and can sort almost anything you want. Hire car. Different places to go and manages to be interested in your reviews. Overall staff and service were the best but without being grovelling. I am sure grovelling can be arranged if required. ( see Pretty Woman). El Fanals and Caproig restaurants great for evening meals with best views of sunsets. Hotel is stretched out along cliff edge and does require navigation and some walking. A glass of Cava with some olives and nuts by the infinity pool in late afternoon is hard to beat. Staff provide two towels and set them up, one to lie on and one a cushion for your head. Overall highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arthurdud

Dear Arthurdud,

Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback with us. I am grateful to get to know that your vacation has been to your entire satisfaction and that our team has welcomed you with open arms. I appreciate your comments regarding our rooms, restaurants and service. Especially Bruno is thankful for your recognition whom I have already shared your feedback with and I can say that he is most delighted having been able to enrich your stay in Mallorca.
We would be honored welcoming you next season to enjoy many more sunny and relaxing days together.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Great hotel in a superb location. Hotel is very well managed, immaculate and the food and drink well prepared. Amenities are excellent. It is typical of hotels in the Jumeira group...first class in virtually everything.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JPS M, Director General at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Dear Resort222865,

I am delighted to get to know that you enjoyed our hotel, facilities and amenities to the fullest extent. Also I am thankful that our team welcomed you with open arms and you felt comfortable among us. I thank you for your loyalty towards the Jumeirah Group and hope to welcome you soon again to stay different above the cliffs of Port Soller.