All reviews free breakfast front desk would stay here again cereal comfort microwave
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Check-in with Miss Casey was fun. She is very lively and friendly. We had Room 201, with corner windows, great size, comfortable bed and very clean. We have stayed here previously and will definitely return in the future!

Room Tip: Only one caveat to above remarks -- the shower head needs deep-cleaning or replacement.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 March 2018

There are not a ton of options in Geneseo. This place was adequate. The woman at the front desk was terribly rude and acted upset that we interrupted her reading a book. She got a lot nicer when I took a business card and mentioned seeing the hotel on Trip Advisor. Why yes- I do provide reviews! The room was fine and clean- no bed bug activity. However, I was rather disturbed by the group of 3 or 4 men who were hanging out at the back door smoking and drinking. Like it was their own backyard or something. If I had been a woman traveling alone I would not have like it. It felt like running the gauntlet. Fortunately my husband was with me. These men were not rude in any way, just intimidating at 9:00pm when they overwhelm the entrance we needed to use to get through the door to our room, and I didn't love walking through their cigarette smoke. I would have complained to the front desk, but what was the point?

Room Tip: No elevator for those with disabilities- at least none we were told about.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank COSprGrl
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The rooms are ridden with bedbugs! The owner and staff are not friendly at all and will do nothing to make your stay enjoyable. It's unfortunate that such rude people have to be the face of this hotel chain. I definitely would not recommend staying at this motel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Suzanne R
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Front desk staff was unfriendly and not very welcoming when we arrived. The first room we were given had black mold on the bathroom wall. When we returned to the front desk there was no apology, just a "let's try another one". Tried another room, but we were no longer comfortable staying there with 2 young children in a hotel that was not the cleanest and smelled very musty. When we said we wanted to check out there was no effort made to make it right or apologize.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2017

There's only a couple of hotel choices in this town. There are not much choices past this point heading east unless you want to drive another 25 miles. This hotel is decent, reasonable, and honestly, good enough for the night. It was quiet and a bit distant from the freeway. Arriving at night, the rundown dilapidated building across the street made the street look somewhat sketchy and questionable. But no worries... the parking lot is well lit and also the owner or resident manager lives by the hotel entrance. It's actually a quaint town. Inside, our appointed room was nice, clean, and comfortable. A noticeable renovation or recent updating have occurred. The showerhead though (calcium buildup) needs to be replaced or dipped in SLR. The lobby smelled like food/curry. Breakfast offering is very basic carbs, good enough to get you started on the road. Night desk clerk could be a bit more courteous & friendly. Overall, its fine.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family