“Our Favorite in Bermuda”
Review of Village Pantry

Village Pantry
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Pantry is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went here one of our first nights in Bermuda. It was a lovely surprise. We ate outside and Suresh waited on us. He was wonderful, as was the food. I especially enjoyed the mussels. The food and service were so good we decided to come back for brunch the day after we had a wedding. What a great choice! It was hotter that day, and Suresh had a lovely table inside for us that still allowed us enjoy the outside. We thoroughly enjoyed the Avocado Bake with eggs on the side (suggested by Suresh) was one of the best brunch dishes I've ever had. We really had a lovely time at this quaint restaurant that offers a large variety of fresh meals. Food and service were excellent.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My family and I walked in at 5:00p and the place was empty. We sat outside on the patio with a great view. The service was awesome and quick. The food was delicious! the portions were big (besides the rock fish tacos). The fried chicken and bowls were amazing! highly recommended. One of the best meals we had while in Bermuda. A little pricey, but totally worth it!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

If you are staying near Flatts or Tucker's Town this is the place to go. Everything was amazing from the appetizers, to main course to the best dessert I've eaten in my life. The outside seating area was very nice. The calamari was insanely good and the local catch of the day is the way to go. The Chocolate Fig Tart dessert was the best dessert I've ever eaten in my life. Prices are a little less than some of the upscale restaurants and the food was much much better!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

we had good food, service wasn't bad, our waiter was a new one, so not perfect but still brought our food to the table.
The selection is good, but the tables are too close to one another, it makes it hard to have a private conversation,as you can hear so many conversations around.
Be ready for the bill as it is not inexpensive.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My husband and I went to Bermuda in June 2018 for our honeymoon, and we sought out Village Pantry for its vegetarian and vegan options. We had one of the best meals we have ever had at Village Pantry. The food was delicious, inventive and fresh, with generous portions. We liked it so much that we ate there again the next night. Everything we tried there - from appetizers, to mains, desserts, wines, and homemade sodas - were interesting and well prepared. Highly recommend.

1  Thank NYTraveler75