Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$145
Trip.comUS$145
CheapTicketsUS$61
eDreamsUS$69
PricelineUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

Lovely location but the food a real disappointment. Although it claims to be a seafood restaurant with daily specials, everything is frozen (as acknowledged by the staff).

We tried a few dishes but the curries were like spiced water, the chicken was boney and gristley and the prawn dish was pathetic with only four small prawns in it.

The service was mixed - the ladies were really good but one of the two men was as miserable as sin.

Given it is twice the price of everywhere else in Balian Beach, I’d suggest you go anywhere else.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jezzag2014
Reviewed 13 June 2019 via mobile

Be aware that the two bedroom Ocean View bungalow is actually two separate buildings some distance apart. When this was raised with management they would not budge on moving us or refunding us 50% as we did not use one of the bungalows at all.
We were initially offered a much smaller room but would have to move to the room we booked part way through anyway.

After notifying management that we were cutting our stay two nights short we were offered the Honey Moon Suite, we had already booked elsewhere.

This place has potential, staff need more training as male waiter is quite indifferent bordering on rude. Restaurant here is average.
Is only a short walk to other restaurants. Balian itself is a beautiful out of the hustle n bustle place to stay, particular if you want to surf or are into Yoga.

Gajah Mina in my view is not quite up to standard.
Pic denotes distance between two rooms.

1  Thank Richo69
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

I went to Gajah Mina on a recommendation from a friend, they promised me that I’d find a tranquil paradise. This resort was the perfect holiday for my two children and myself. We hired a three bedroom Villa with a infinity pool, stereo, fridge and lounge/dinning area. The grounds were beautiful and we spent most evenings walking around the resort to their cliffs lookout to watch the sunset or walking on the private beach. The food at the restaurant was amazing, everyday they had a new special board with a variety of choices from lamb shanks too lobster. We actually never left the resort much at all and enjoyed drinks watching the sunset from the restaurant or have a wine in our Villa pool. I will be back again soon with the entire family. Thank you to all the wonderful staff at the hotel for making my family very welcome.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2019

Our group spent here 10 wonderful days relaxing, enjoying the massages in the spa and immersing ourselves in the beautiful nature around.

Gajah Mina is located on a stunning property, far away from the hustle and bustle of the more touristy areas of Bali. The villas were lovely and comfortable and situated far enough from each other so that you never feel disturbed by others. You won't find useless "luxury" items here such as flat-screen TVs etc., but instead the nature-lover's real luxury like private beach, large beautifully planted gardens and seclusion.

The restaurant directly overlooks the private bay, it's a delight to hang out here. The tofu-tempeh brochette and the coconut cheesecake are a must. The breakfast is ample with good Bali coffee and very nice French-style fruit pancakes.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2019

I was there with some friends couple of days ago in the restaurant , the place is amazing and beautiful, nice atmosphere , and the food is ok, but all went ruin with the male waiter , he was really unpolite, and angry to us when my wife was asking him to wait to make the order. i hope the management team do something about this very soon , becuase they are loosing a lot of coustomers due to this behaviour.

for the rest everything was fine.

Date of stay: March 2019