US$392
Nadia Pansion(Keramas)
  • Restaurant
Reviews (1 049)
1 049 results
All reviewsbeach clubkomune resortnight surfingworld classyoga classeshealth clubsurf breakspa treatmentslove this placefood and drinksgreat foodstaff were amazingsomething for everyonehealthy optionsbar restaurantthe hustle and bustlegreat surf
77 - 82 of 1 049 reviews
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Great Beach, Lovely Bar, The architecture of the resort is great, its more open space. The nest bathroom also is an interesting concept. The place is not too crowded, it's a great place to chill and relax.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We had a great time. Surfing was good too. The food was excellent. Only draw back was nothing around in area to walk too or shop. We stayed 4 nights was just right. Staff was excellent too. We would stay again if we return to Bali. Amazing gym my husband and I were impressed. My husband enjoyed the yoga too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Komune Hotel for a weekend. The service was superb, right from the start at check in through to check out 2 days later. Very friendly staff at the front desk , a special thanks to Abdi for going the extra mile in helping me make my girls birthday perfect!!

The food was very good and also the staff there very friendly, they made me feel at home.
We had the room with a private pool, i have just one word "perfection".

I will most definitely come back. I strongly recomend this place for anyone coming to Bali to relax and hsve the most memorable tripp.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I had the most incredible stay at Komune. It's a stunning property, beautifully designed and decorated. Komune is enveloped in the natural beauty of the East side of the island, away from the hustle of Seminyak and Canggu and being there makes you feel as though you're in a dream.

The staff are wonderful and Komune's facilities (gym, pool and yoga) are state of the art. Loved the three options for daily yoga and meditation and adored the health hub restaurant and juice bar. Can't wait to go back and highly recommend for anyone looking for a lovely balance of health meets fun.

Room Tip: The beachfront rooms are stunning - treat yourself!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2017

If you are looking for a quiet peaceful relaxing holiday choose this resort. Our room was excellent with a very comfortable bed I must add. I would have liked a pool/beach view room but they are the ones to go first, I guess this is why they are building more. The beach bar was great with excellent views of the beach/surf. Service was good, staff were good. Food was good, but ( there is always a but ) breakfast let me down a little with having to pay for your second cup of coffee or tea.
It seems quiet a few people go there for either the surf or the yoga facilities.
I am looking forward to a return visit
Town is only a taxi ride away

Room Tip: Beach view are the go
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple