US$115
US$103
HIExpress.com
US$89
Comfort Inn Downers Grove(Downers Grove)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$123
US$107
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$84
ExtendedStay
  • Free Breakfast
US$164
US$141
EmbassySuites.com
US$84
All reviewsroom was cleangreat customer serviceice machinefront desk staffenjoyed my stayjuliusericamotelchicagoildellironlinensmall
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The room was clean. The room was very modern and well equipped. The staff was very professional and attentive. The reassured me and my guest that they would be there to assist. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone I know coming into the Regional Area as a place to visit or retreat.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
i0087, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago-Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to offer our guests some feedback of your recent stay with us. I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience at the Red Roof Inn Chicago - Downers Grove

Our staff take great pride in their work and I know they will appreciate the kind words regarding their performance.

If you come stay with us again we hope you'll once again choose to stay in one of our Superior rooms we truly believe that you would love this room type as it offers microwave and refrigerator and plenty of space. We are also 100% Smoke Free and have High-Speed Verified Wi-Fi throughout the entire property.

We hope to see you again soon and thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

In town for the weekend stop by this hotel because of the low rates and what’s surrounding the hotel upon check in i was greeted by an up beat GSR name Julius he went above and Beyond to give me information on how to get downtown and also made my stay warm and genuine, The room was perfect and smelled really good Julius is awesome i will be returning real soon thanks Julius you rock.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for coming to stay with us at the Red Roof Inn Chicago - Downers Grove. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us some feedback of your experience and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your visit.

We hope to see you again soon and that you'll continue to choose Red Roof Inns for your lodging needs.

Red Roof Inn Downers Grove

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The room was comfortable, contained a fridge and a microwave which was very convenient for us because it Allowed us to have breakfast before leaving out for the day, and snacks and drinks when we got back. We ate out most days, plenty of malls in the vicinity. There were fresh towels every day, and the room was cleaned every day. Uber or Lyft were good too, however, it easy to find shopping mall cause it's right across the street.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for coming to stay with us at the Red Roof Inn Chicago Downers Grove. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us some feedback of your experience and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a very good stay no complaints the people were very pleasant and eager to help with any conflicts I had. The staff was very helpful when I got there to help with my surroundings and places to go.!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was clean and comfortable everything added to me havinng a good visit including the maid and everyone having quick service and handling everything with care. Almost felt like I was at home with various restaurants in the proximity.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the efficient and friendly service from all our associates. We are also glad that you took notice to the great selection of restaurants and endless shopping options available in the area.

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn Chicago - Downers Grove. We hope to see you again soon.

Erica Care