“Nice selection of flavors”

Every Day's A Sundae
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Downers Grove
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Convenient location near the Tivoli. Great place to go after a movie or on a hot summer day. Nice selection of flavors

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Decent Ice Cream Parlor in or near downtown Downer's Grove,IL. I admit I could have gone to "Oberweis" or "Baskin Robbins" nearby but was craving for a Mom and Pop Ice Cream Parlor in the Heart of Downtown Downer's Grove. I had gone here once and it did not disappoint me the 2nd time especially coming from Chicago, IL. I had ordered their Spring special flavors of Cotton Candy, Banana walnut Bread and Cake Batter in as waffle bowl. Very delicious. If one is in Downer's Grove and want to try a local family run ice cream parlor than a franchise such as Oberwies, Baskin Robbins, Cold Stone Creamery etc. Please give this place a try. It is a must try.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Sherman's Ice Cream, in South Haven Michigan, is the best ice cream I have ever tasted, period. We are so excited to find it's available in Chicagoland so we don't have to drive 3 1/2 hours just to taste it once a year! Some of the best flavors are Caramel, Caramel, Caramel and Grasshopper. Also love Cake Batter, Cookies and Cream, and many others.
I'd give it a 5, but the service isn't great the two times I've been. Nothing terrible, but students who want tips for college probably should probably act a little more interested and enthusiastic about customers. The ice cream will keep me coming back, though!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

After eating dinner downtown Downers Grove we walked around and window shopped. Eventually made our way to Every Day's a Sundae. Large selection of yummy ice cream. Perfect way to end the evening!!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Childhood summers in Michigan, meant ice cream from Sherman's Dairy. Now I can have it at home in Illinois too. Favorites - Traverse City Cherry and Coconut Almond Fudge. The scoops are generous. You can get a pint/quart hand packed to take home.