Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport
US$42
Lotus 8(Nedumbassery)
US$33
Agoda.com
Diana Heights Luxury Hotel(Nedumbassery)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$54
Agoda.com
Atlas Airport Hotel Apartments(Nedumbassery)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$35
Ebenezer Plaza(Nedumbassery)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$14
Agoda.com
OYO 8396 JJ Residency(Nedumbassery)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmomo cafekochi airportdinner buffetspecial thanksindian foodlulu mallexcellent stayan excellent hotelspecial mentionexcellent hospitalitycourteous staffswimming poolrestaurant staffstayed for one nightmodern amenitiescomfortable stayan early morning flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was staying in the hotel for a night as before i started my Kerela vacations in backwater. Had no expectations from the hotel whatsoever - but from my arrival till departure - less than 24 hours , i was treated with royalty and am sure it was the case with all the other guests as well.

Food - Amazing Lunch/Breakfast Spread - Try the north Indian cuisine - really nice

Room - I was upgraded to a Suite - Beautiful rooms , high ceiling , well lit - above all my Son loved the room

Service - Each and every staff member i interacted with - came across as someone who were eager to serve the guests and made sure the guests have all they want.

Thanks Again

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Vikaskumar-Kochi, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Vinton,

Thank you for your wonderful summary pertaining to your stay at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport. I am delighted to read such positive comments and such reviews motivate my team to further enhance our guest experience and happy to learn that you had a wonderful dining experience.
I wish to welcome you back in future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was in Cochin for 4 nights and was put up in courtyard Marriott.

I really didn’t have very high expectations as it was a Courtyard but I was surprised by the overall feel of the property and hospitality from the team.

Here are some Hi 5’s to the team

- Airport pickup, I landed at 2am but as I met the gentleman from hotel team, he was all smiling and energetic as it was 7 in the evening.

- Room and Facilities, was an enormous room size for a Courtyard and love the room design with a lot of glasses in the room.
Amenities in the room were just perfect and room was cleaned very well everyday.

- Food & Beverage, the coffee shop was the place used majorly by me as I breakfast is my heaviest meal of the day.

- Service, The team in the restaurant was amazing and with Chefs on the table it was much easier and faster to have my favorites everyday.

- Food, simply amazing as I went in a food spree everyday and chefs even spoiled me on daily basis, which actually looked like a theme in the restaurant with everyone.

- Front Office, team was on toes to assist and give me solutions for my unique problems.

- Chauffeurs, the team who drove me daily in and out of work was really humble, helpful and efficient

In all thank you very much, it was a fantastic stay with you and definitely it’s the team across the hotel which made it more amazing.

Some names I would like to highlight.

Food and beverage - sorry as I missed the names
- ladies at hostess desk
- Chef Amit
- 2 gentlemen servers
( super fast and lovely to speak to )
Lijith - Front office
Chauffeur - Entire team
Sorry I missed names again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Deepak,

It was such a delight to read such a wonderful headline with a feedback so laudable to the hospitality that we extend. We are indeed delighted to read such a review and is our pride to provide personalized service leaving our guests with exceptional experiences. I am happy that the services and hospitality of our associates added value to your stay experience. Your complements are shared with Chef Amit, Lijith and team here. We look forward to your next visit.

Vikas Kumar Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed there with my family the first night of our visit to Kerala. Excellent hotel located 10 minutes from the airport which is very convenient when you land at 2.30am. We had two connecting rooms which good for the kids. Hotel facilities are modern and comfortable. We had lunch before departing to Peryar - good was good and staff was very friendly !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Vikaskumar-Kochi, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Elyes,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy that the services, aesthetics of our rooms and hospitality of our associates added value to your stay experience. Our culinary team always strives to prepare delicious dishes and such comments inspire my team to excel further. Your laudable comments are shared with my team here and we look forward to host you during your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The pillows and bedcover are just the smelliest! I asked for a new set of pillow covers but they smell the same. Staff are all pleasant except Ljith at the reception. He Needs to practice smiling.
I tried the dinner buffet. It wasn’t bad at all but not many choices for non Indian dishes.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Lucy L

Dear Lucy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport. We will investigate pertaining to the issues you had faced and will take necessary steps to rectify the concerns immediately. We would like to contact you to understand the incident better, please write to us with your contact details and we will reach out to you to take the same forward : pardeep.siwach@marriott.com. We thank you for your constructive feedback and as a team we will do our very best to provide the best guest experience.

Warm regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had the best hotel experience I’ve ever had at the Courtyard Marriott at the Cochin Airport. From the host at the airport thru checking in at reception, the restaurant, and the room and other facilities, every staff member was terrific.

The staff honored a special request with a great attitude. There is a heart of service in the whole building. I’ve never been more consistently approached to help and offered personal assistance. I can’t name a specific person because everyone I met deserves mention.

The hotel itself is not the standard US Courtyard. It’s a 5-star hotel in the US, especially the building materials and the grounds around the pool.

This place is special. If you need accommodations near Cochin airport definitely make a stop at the Courtyard.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Namaskaram from Courtyard by Marriott Kochi Airport!

Thank you for bestowing us with such excellent rating. I am happy that the services and hospitality of our associates added value to your stay experience. Your laudable comments are shared with my team here. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to host you during your next visit.

Warm Regards,