US$236
US$231
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$326
US$292
  • Pool
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$299
US$252
Sofitel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$305/night.

Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$210
  • Bar/Lounge
ACME Hotel Company Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$189
US$486
US$432
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Urban Holiday Lofts(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Reviews (1 699)
1 699 results
1 235
1 235
All reviewsrooftop barthe rivergreat locationvista roomnespresso machinetrump towerbeautiful hotelwacker drivecorner bakerydiamond membermichigan avenuehistoric buildingfloor to ceiling windowsgreat roomcontinental breakfastan upgradebusiness trip
40 - 45 of 1 699 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The people throughout the hotel were all very nice and helpful. What made my rating AVG was the amenities and access.

We tried to get a room with 2 queen beds but the entire downtown was packed with conventions and so all we could get was a king suite with a sofabed which seemed an acceptable second option. Not even close. The sofabed was not suitable for anyone to sleep on. That made everything pretty difficult.

On our night of arrival, we decided to order room service.... the menu said “all-day dining” and so we called with our order. The voicemail said the room-service had just closed at 10pm. That would have been good to know.... no where was that made clear. Trying to get anything g to eat after an evening flight...pretty difficult.

I would say the room was pretty ordinary regarding furnishings, bathroom, towels, etc.

The pillows were great and the view was wonderful, overlooking the river.

I don’t think we will be returning. I just don’t think it was the quality for the price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Juan L, Manager at LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi 2beans2000,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us recently.

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience interacting with members of our team and that you appreciated the views we have to offer from our property.

We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass it along.

We hope that you would consider returning to our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is really nice and the location is amazing. Steps from all the major attractions in Chicago. The reason I am giving 4 stars is that I had to change rooms 3 times following my check-in. First room I got was facing a brick wall. Literally NO VIEW. It was about 1 meter from my window. I go to the front desk to ask for something a little more decent. I got to the second rooms and the curtains were broken and one was on the floor (i'm wondering how the cleaning lady didn't notice that?). Third time's a charm, I ended up getting a room on a lower floor but at least I wasn't facing a brick wall! I usually don't complain since I don't spend a lot of time in my room but having some sun is important for me. (avoid room 1632 or 1642!)

Other than that, the hotel is great. I ate at the bistro close to the lobby with an amazing view on the river and went upstairs at the bar for drinks after a basketball game. I can't even imagine how nice the rooftop must be in the summer! Definitely a place to try during my next stay in Chicago.

I would stay there again!

Stayed: April 2018

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us recently.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you appreciated our hotel's convenient location in the heart of downtown Chicago. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass it along.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time in Chicago, stayed over a week. Highly recommend and would definitely be coming back for my return visit to Chicago. Friendly, helpful hotel staff, good amenities, amazing river views and unbeatable location:

(1) 30 minutes from O’Hare airport;
(2) great place as a base for sightseeing - Big Bus tour and the CAF architecture First Lady boat tour by its doorstep ( literally);
(3) walking distance to Millennium Park (bean structure) and the Magnificent Mile.
(4) close to restaurants ( eg Giordano’s deep pan pizza) and convenience stores , Walgreen etc;
(5) by the Chicago Riverwalk and North Lake Shore which is great for morning runs and enjoying the city’s twilight in the evening; and
(6) Rooftop bar with band and amazing views of the city.

What is not to love ?

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Mu D,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a wonderful experience at London House, rooms are clean , city view is just amazing!! Rooftop bar and drinks !!! Staff is awesome and friendly Thanks to the Yessica A. for helped me to get my high floor room !!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Juan L, Manager at LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review and for staying with us recently.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you had a great experience interacting with members of our team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing hotel stay!!! You cannot find friendlier staff anywhere. From the valets, to the front desk, to housekeeping, they were all great. Valet is $72.00 per night. View, PRICELESS!! Make sure to get a River View.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family