US$236
US$231
  • Restaurant
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$287
US$252
Sofitel
  • Restaurant
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$210
  • Bar/Lounge
ACME Hotel Company Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$189
  • Restaurant
The Whitehall Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$226
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Urban Holiday Lofts(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$141
2 428
1 574
2 428
1 574
All reviewsconvention centersoldier fieldshor restaurantnorth towerattending a conferencecab ridetrade showroom servicevery nice hotelcity viewself parkingdowntown arealake michiganpublic transportationenjoyed my staythe loopnavy pier
38 - 43 of 4 994 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here for 4 nights for the CMSA conference. Enjoyed the connection to McCormick-easy access to the convention daily. Great views of Lake Michigan. A little bit of a distance to get to downtown so that was a bit of an inconvenience.

Room Tip: South side higher floors
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I felt welcome the moment I stepped foot in the door. The person checking me in made me feel as though I had come home for a visit. he was welcoming and cheerful. The room and views were amazing! The lobby and restaurants/cafes were impeccable. The exterior made you feel you were in a park, rather than in downtown.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Elyse W, Manager at Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear jfloryance,

We are delighted to hear you felt welcomed and enjoyed the views during your stay with us. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your review and hope to welcome you back for future visits to Chicago!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed twice during this month, first for my father's memorial service and then returned after a wedding in Iowa to be with my mom. I had checked in with staff because I was so scattered I couldn't remember if I had added my son to the reservation and guest reservation staff Shannon Cunningham was so understanding and kind. When we arrived there was a condolence card signed by all the staff that was so sweet it made me cry, and on return we were comped several items to make our visit less difficult. Lovely room with attractive views. Easy to get downtown by bus, Lyft, or taxi and to Hyde Park (University of Chicago).

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear sk8lady,

We extend our condolences to you and your family for what must have been a very difficult time. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and we wish the very best for you and your family.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall, nice hotel. No major complaints outside of a light bulb out, which was fixed and the air conditioner kept reverting to the heat. Room was clean. Lots of venues to eat around the hotel or within walking distance. Had a nice view of the lake. Great place if here for the convention center.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Terrible pillows
Everything about this hotel was very good with the exception of the pillows in the room. They are feather pillows and the quills poke you and flatten down to nothing. I would advise bringing your own pillow.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels