US$273
US$231
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$326
US$292
US$257
EmbassySuites.com
  • Free Breakfast
  • Pool
Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$261
Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$200
  • Bar/Lounge
Millennium Knickerbocker Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$179
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

ACME Hotel Company Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$231
  • Restaurant
Urban Holiday Lofts(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$141
1 141
2 874
2 820
1 141
All reviewswest towerbig barthe rivernavy pierhuge hotelmillennium parkconvention hotelwacker drivethe magnificent milewrigley buildingmichigan avemini barlocation is greatvalet parkingthe loophigh floorart institute
84 - 89 of 7 518 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very good hotel for holding a conference. My room was clean; the gym was great with a lot of windows. The little market café was very convenient. I didn't like that various areas could be very cold. Front desk staff take too long.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

a friend and I went to the big bar to sit down for a drink we were ignored by the bartender for 5 minutes I left that far and went downstairs we went to the bar downstairs and we're very very well taken care of by the bartender Ioana . when Adrian the manager heard what happened he apologized spoke to the other bartender and bought us a drink.. he was very courteous and apologized.. I've been to the Hyatt Regency probably 25 times and would continue to go back again..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The best ever visit in 10 years, the staff went out their way to be friendly, helpful, and in general treated my wife and I as a welcomed guest. The location for a mega meeting is optimal. It shows Chicago in the best light.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We recently stayed (Room 1256 East Tower) for a long weekend. Our flight got in around 10:30 am, but we were checked in early with no problem. The staff was very pleasant and ready to help. The room was clean, the handicapped bath was large and the bed was comfy.
There was a mini bar charge on my tab that should not have been there, but they removed it right away.

There was a young man on the desk named Jared Chick who was very helpful.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

The one very large negatives the parking fees - $69 per night!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

When I go to Chicago I park my car and walk everywhere. Hyatt Regency Chicago is the perfect location for walking to the Pier or down the Mile. Also there is a Giordanos around the corner for Chicago Pizza!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family