Reviews (7 893)
1 200
3 033
2 910
1 200
All reviews west tower big bar the river navy pier huge hotel convention hotel millennium park wacker drive the magnificent mile wrigley building michigan ave mini bar location is great the loop valet parking high floor art institute
437 - 442 of 7 893 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very good hotel for holding a conference. My room was clean; the gym was great with a lot of windows. The little market café was very convenient. I didn't like that various areas could be very cold. Front desk staff take too long.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank eatalia16
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

a friend and I went to the big bar to sit down for a drink we were ignored by the bartender for 5 minutes I left that far and went downstairs we went to the bar downstairs and we're very very well taken care of by the bartender Ioana . when Adrian the manager heard what happened he apologized spoke to the other bartender and bought us a drink.. he was very courteous and apologized.. I've been to the Hyatt Regency probably 25 times and would continue to go back again..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2018

The best ever visit in 10 years, the staff went out their way to be friendly, helpful, and in general treated my wife and I as a welcomed guest. The location for a mega meeting is optimal. It shows Chicago in the best light.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We recently stayed (Room 1256 East Tower) for a long weekend. Our flight got in around 10:30 am, but we were checked in early with no problem. The staff was very pleasant and ready to help. The room was clean, the handicapped bath was large and the bed was comfy.
There was a mini bar charge on my tab that should not have been there, but they removed it right away.

There was a young man on the desk named Jared Chick who was very helpful.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

The one very large negatives the parking fees - $69 per night!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018

When I go to Chicago I park my car and walk everywhere. Hyatt Regency Chicago is the perfect location for walking to the Pier or down the Mile. Also there is a Giordanos around the corner for Chicago Pizza!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family