“Easy to Book, Excellent Service”
Review of Elite Chicago Limo

Ranked #12 of 40 Transportation in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Our company had an event with Elite this week for 4 days. All of their drivers were on time, courteous, and the cars were meticulously clean. Thank You Elite!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

I reserved a limo but the limo apparently had problems with the air conditioning so they brought a party bus instead. Although the party bus costs more than the limo (so from a cost perspective it was an "upgrade"), I wanted a limo. The driver had to ask me for directions for some reason. These days all drivers have a GPS and/or tablet with access to Google Maps or some other mapping application. There is no reason that I should have to give directions to the driver. Secondly, the driver missed a sign directing him to the highway and if I had not been paying attention he would have kept going the wrong way and we could have missed our flight. I won't be using this service again.

1  Thank Guy B
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Chicago is known for party bus nightlife for a reason. That reason is Elite. Hands down the best party bus experience I've ever had.

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

There were 5 of us visiting Chicago for a friends birthday weekend. I had booked the stretch limo for an airport transfer so that we could arrive in luxury and enjoy a drink on the way to downtown.

They don't have a driver waiting for you instead you have to call when you get your luggage (which is not uncommon) however it took 6 calls before someone answered and we had to wait for he driver to get us curbside

He was clearly in a rush and drove like a maniac. He dropped us at the hotel and sped off as soon as the hotel bellman closed the trunk - I had told them ahead of time I wanted to pay cash, but he took off and my card was charged (since it is a Canadian visa I was dinged in the exchange rate which is why I prefer to use cash in the states)

Obviously if someone pays extra to have a stretch limo they want to enjoy the ride but we couldn't even take a sip of wine without it flying all over. Not too mention the terrible music he had blaring and when asked to change the chanel he said we have our own stereo but left his blaring.

3  Thank Michael R