“Very Disappointing ”

Ranked #12 of 40 Transportation in Chicago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

There were 5 of us visiting Chicago for a friends birthday weekend. I had booked the stretch limo for an airport transfer so that we could arrive in luxury and enjoy a drink on the way to downtown.

They don't have a driver waiting for you instead you have to call when you get your luggage (which is not uncommon) however it took 6 calls before someone answered and we had to wait for he driver to get us curbside

He was clearly in a rush and drove like a maniac. He dropped us at the hotel and sped off as soon as the hotel bellman closed the trunk - I had told them ahead of time I wanted to pay cash, but he took off and my card was charged (since it is a Canadian visa I was dinged in the exchange rate which is why I prefer to use cash in the states)

Obviously if someone pays extra to have a stretch limo they want to enjoy the ride but we couldn't even take a sip of wine without it flying all over. Not too mention the terrible music he had blaring and when asked to change the chanel he said we have our own stereo but left his blaring.

3  Thank Michael R

Reviewed 2 August 2015

We had rented the Titan Party Bus for a wedding. The bus was clean and everything worked. The driver did not seem to be very friendly, the just married sign was not present (as promised).

The driver was on-time and kept on our schedule.

Been to Elite Chicago Limo? Share your experiences!