Book In Advance

from US$37,00
More Info
Reviews (1 198)
1 198 results
All reviews rock climbing ice skating skating ribbon all ages enchanted forest playground equipment rent skates great playground water features older kids different areas great place for kids downtown chicago lake shore drive lots of fun the bean art institute
140 - 145 of 1 198 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went on one of the busiest days of the year for Chicago... St. Patty's Day. My boys are older elementary school age and know to stick together, as well as to stay in the park. They also know where to find me at a designated spot we agreed on when they need something or to check in. It was surprisingly warm so I got stuck with their coats, as I read a small rectangular object called a book. We never worried about the bathroom because we went to a bathroom someplace else before we even came into the park, but should you need them, they are on the north side of the park. You can download a map before you go, as that might be helpful for you to find something. I would strongly use public transportation and your legs. If you have to use a car, I would suggest the Arboretum in Lisle, IL. My boys said of the Maggie Daley Park though that it was the best park ever. How can one disagree with that?

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Even though you would think our teenagers have outgrown a playground, they insist we visit this creatively designed space every visit to Chicago. We hit up the bean for pictures and make our way over the winding metal bridge into this cool park. We have never made use of the climbing walls, but that is on our to do list. The actual playground is great for the kids and people watching.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I thought my 12 year twins would be too “cool” for this park, but they loved it! Make sure to explore the whole place, because it’s huge and it even has an Enchanted Forest to go through! There is also a rock climbing park and a skating ribbon you can roller blade or skate or even use a scooter through!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Our youngest enjoyed the park as a break between sightseeing adventures. Such a unique and fun playground!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Utterly amazing that this is a city {free} park. Truly spectacular and a must see for all ages. Even in cold weather, the fun of the outdoor playground is great for kids. Highly recommend!