“Good Food Great location”
Review of Park Grill

Park Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #644 of 10 184 Restaurants in Chicago
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown / The Loop
Cross street: Washington
Transit: Madison/Wabash Brown Line, Lake Red Line
Description: Nestled under “The Bean” in Millennium Park and along Michigan Avenue you’ll find Park Grill, an American Bistro serving cuisine with Chicago flair, breathtaking views, and unique happenings throughout the year. In the warm months our Plaza opens, where diners can enjoy live music and the open air in this al fresco eatery. During winter the Millennium Park ice rink comes to life in front of Park Grill, which allows guests to watch skaters while enjoying their meal. Let Park Grill host your next gathering in the heart of the city. We have unique accommodations for groups as intimate as 10 or as large as 300. Our cozy indoor areas and tented outdoor space allow for a customizable event experience that’s sure to be unforgettable.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

If in winter great place to finish Christmas shopping and watch the ice skaters...If summer great place to watch and hear good music and have a cocktail out side and view city skyline.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We made a reservation to celebrate a birthday at Park Grille. We waited 25 minutes and our waitress Rebecca never came to our table. There were only 10 occupied tables. I only saw one waitress waiting on the tables, Ann. She was kind enough to take our drink order. Rebecca still never brought our drinks. We asked for a new waitress. Ann was attentive and made it a pleasant experience. We use to recommend the Park Grille for their Bloody Mary's- never again! They changed their ingredients and it is not worth it! Drinks took quite a while to make. The bartender seemed more interested in talking to an employee at the far end of the bar rather than making drinks. The manager couldn't decide whether they were changing a tap or if they didn't have a beer. I can't imagine what the service would be like on a busy afternoon. We use to love eating here, hence, why I choose to spend my birthday there. We will not be returning. We spent over $300 on lunch for 8 people: sandwiches, burgers, salads. Food was good, portions good, and food was good. Not outstanding especially for the price. Very disappointing!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

If you come to this restaurant you must request David as your server. He is the best server in this establishment. We have never felt so welcomed in a restaurant! Best server in Chicago hands down.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We moved to Chicago a month ago and were in the area to do a few touristy things. I wanted to grab a drink and we saw Park Grill and thought- why not?? It was early afternoon so there was no wait, but we opted to sit directly at the bar. David, the bartender, oh my gosh. His vibe was so positive and he had such a great attitude we could have just hung out there all day and been content. He offered us so much information on things to do in the area and the best local spots. David really set the tone for the awesome day we had. For drinks, I ordered the sangria?? But it was sangria with a twist... it was amazing. We also tried the crab cakes which were cooked perfectly and topped with a very delightful sauce. We will be returning for sure!!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

My daughter and I were visiting Chicago in February and had just finished our tour of the Art Institute and were walking back to our hotel and also looking for a place for dinner. It was starting to rain, so we stopped at this restaurant and we are so glad we did. The service was incredible and the food was great. We ordered the pretzels as an appetizer and were almost full after just eating those. They were delicious. My daughter had the Turkey and Avocado Club sandwich and I had the Fish and Chips. The fish was so tender and delicious. We also ordered drinks and they were reasonable priced for a downtown restaurant. The portion sizes were generous and we could not finish our meals. I would highly recommend this restaurant. It is in a great location directly under the Cloud Gate and we had a great view of the ice skaters and downtown Chicago. It was such a nice break after being on our feet in the museum all day and was a nice escape from the cold/rainy weather.